- List your top shows/TV moments of the year. You can do top five, top ten, however you want. I've only got four that I really remember. The episode of NCIS titled "Call of Silence" with Charles Durning as Guest Star. The episode was beautifully written and it pulled performances from the cast that have been the best so far. The second is the episode of ER that had Ray Liotta as the Guest Star. It was also one in which the script and director were able to get incredible performances by the actors. The third is one of the saddest for me, especially now, and that was when Lenny Briscoe said goodbye on Law & Order. The fourth was from the pilot episode of Stargate Atlantis when the city rises from the bottom of the ocean.
- List the best new TV show you've seen this year. I'd have to say Stargate Atlantis.
- Tell us the worst new TV show you sampled this year. I didn't watch that many new shows this year that I really didn't like. I really didn't watch that many new shows. ;)
- Is there a show that got the axe last year that you wish hadn't? Nope.
- What show that left the airwaves this last year had the best finale? I didn't watch any shows (or don't watch) any shows that were killed last year.
Woolfden was down for almost 24 hours and has just come back up. Something to do with a new server. Unfortunately they used a backup of my site from the 23rd so now I have to figure out what entries I can rehash.
1) Which holiday do you celebrate this time of year? (If necessary, modify the following questions to suit your holiday.)
2) Do you begin shopping for gifts earlier than Thanksgiving, looking for the perfect gift? If not, when do you begin?
3) Do you only purchase gifts that you know are perfect for the recipient and if you don't find that gift, do you just get anything?
4) Did you receive or give any "obligatory" gifts this year?
5) Do you decorate your tree as evenly as possible or do you skip the areas that are not visible?
6) Do you like multi-colors on your tree or do you prefer monochrome?
7) Did you bake "traditional" cookies, frost them and decorate them? or did you cheat and buy the ready to bake kind? (like I tried)
8) Are you the host of a holiday gathering? which one? family, work, friends
9) With whom do you spend the holiday?
10) How did the holiday turn out? Perfectly? funny mishaps? miss anyone?
Thank you for the questions and thank your sister, too.
Christmas Day has come and gone but the presents and the feelings remain.
Beginning Tuesday morning ice and sleet started coming down and at times, coming down very hard. It had some wind behind it so we've deeper, little drifts of it against the front of the house including the front door. Later in the day we got some snow on top of it. All total about 3-4 inches of ice, sleet, and snow.
Happy Holidays, everyone.
From Thursday's Pennies.